Faculty Resources By Module
Module-specific resources give background information about the content within each module, highlight special features and “Psych in Real Life” pages, and include ideas for in-class activities, discussions, and anticipation guides. These are built off of work by Stacey Souther, associate professor of psychology at the Eastern Campus of Cuyahoga Community College. Click here to view the folder with all of the faculty resources, or click on the links below to access the guide for individual modules.
- Module 1 Faculty Resources: Psychological Foundations
- Module 2 Faculty Resources: Psychological Research
- Module 3 Faculty Resources: Biopsychology
- Module 4 Faculty Resources: States of Consciousness
- Module 5 Faculty Resources: Sensation and Perception
- Module 6 Faculty Resources: Thinking and Intelligence
- Module 7 Faculty Resources: Memory
- Module 8 Faculty Resources: Learning and Conditioning
- Module 9 Faculty Resources: Lifespan Development
- Module 10 Faculty Resources: Social Psychology
- Module 11 Faculty Resources: Personality
- Module 12 Faculty Resources: Emotion and Motivation
- Module 13 Faculty Resources: Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Module 14 Faculty Resources: Psychological Disorders
- Module 15 Faculty Resources: Therapy and Treatment
- Module 16 Faculty Resources: Stress, Lifestyle, and Health
Noba Instructor Resources
Noba requests that instructors register and log in to request access to the test bank.
OpenStax Additional Resources
OpenStax College, the primary source for openly-licensed materials in this course, requests that instructors register and log in to request access to available instructor resources.
Available instructor resources may include items like:
- Getting Started Guide
- Lecture Slides
- Test Banks
If you have trouble accessing these materials, please let us know.