What you’ll learn to do: describe the role of marketing in building and managing customer relationships
The marketing concept provides exactly the right mindset for what we ultimately want to achieve: building strong relationships with customers. Next we’ll explore how marketing plays a central role in each stage of building and managing customer relationships.
The specific things you’ll learn in this section include:
- Define the concept of customer lifetime value
- Explain why customer relationship building is a central purpose of marketing
- Explain engagement marketing and how it alters a customer’s relationship with a brand.
The learning activities for this section include the following:
- Reading: Marketing and Customer Relationships
- Self Check: Marketing and Customer Relationships