This assignment can be found in Google Docs: Computer Applications for Managers Assignment: Download Files
To make your own copy to edit:
- If you want a Google Doc: in the file menu of the open document, click “Make a copy.” This will give you your own Google Doc to work from.
- If you want a PDF or Word file: in the file menu of the open document, click “Download” and select the file type you would like to have (note: depending on the file type you select, the formatting could get jumbled).
At the end of this course, you will submit a capstone assignment that will use everything you have learned and involve creating several documents.
For this portion of the assignment, you will download the files you will use in your final assignment.
- Create a folder on your desktop called Rowan. This is where you will save all of your assignments. To keep your computer better organized, you may want to move previous assignments into this folder.
- Download this Word template. Save the file in the Rowan folder.
- Download this Excel workbook. Save the file in the Rowan folder.
- Download this PowerPoint presentation. Save the file in the Rowan folder.
- Take a screenshot of the three files in the Rowan folder on your desktop. Save the snip as BA132_LastName_RecycleBin.png, replacing “LastName” with your own last name. (Example: BA132_Hywater_RecycleBin.png)