- Upload a video into a PowerPoint slide.
Lastly, Karen has a video on her computer to add for the end of the presentation. She creates a new slide, titles it The End, and clicks on the Insert Video icon. Now the insert video window appears, and she selects the From a file option.
She finds her file in her computer’s folders, selects it and clicks the Insert button (or double-clicks on the file).
The video is added to her slide.
Karen wants to modify the ending of the video. After dragging and resizing it, she clicks on the Playback tab and makes a few changes.
- Video Tools. This is the highlighted menu for editing video.
- Playback Tab. This regulates playback for videos in the slide.
- Start Button. Karen selects the option to play the video automatically.
- Loop until Stopped. Karen wants this video to keep playing until she stops it.
- Trim Video Button. This opens a trim video box for Karen to change her video.
- Start Time Toggle. Karen moves the toggle to start the video a few seconds in from the original beginning of the video. She wants the seagulls to be further out of the way when the video starts.
- End Time Toggle. Karen wants the dusky sunset video to end at this point before looping and playing again.
- OK Button. To set these changes Karen clicks the button.
To make sure the video is set exactly how Karen wants she clicks the Preview Play Button or the Arrow Button underneath the video.
Karen is all set with her video slides. We will now leave Karen to finish her presentation.