- Add videos.
To add a video, insert a new slide. For our purposes, it is helpful to start with a Title and Content slide, but remember you can always change the format of your slide later.
- Click inside the content box so that it becomes the active portion of the slide.
- If you hover your mouse over any of the icons shown in the green box below, you will see a description of what type of object you can insert.
- Select Insert Video, the bottom-right icon.
- You will see the window below appear. You can use any of the available options to find videos on your computer, to search for them online, or to embed the code from an online video you have already found.
- Once the video is inserted, the Format and Playback tabs appear. From these tabs, you can change options on your video, such as its size or whether it loops after playing. You can also trim a video in the Playback tab if you only wish to use a small portion of it.
Another way to add a video to a slide is to use the Insert tab, Media option. This method will actually allow you to add audio clips easily, including recording a new audio clip.