For this assignment, you will empty your Recycle Bin. Follow the directions, then submit your assignment. If you get stuck on a step, review this module and ask your classmates for help in the discussion forum.
If you have a Mac, substitute “Trash” for “Recycle Bin” in the instructions (except for naming your screenshot).
- Open the Recycle Bin (or equivalent) by double-clicking the icon on the desktop (or using any other method discussed in the Deleting Files section of Organizing Files and Folders).
- Check the Recycle Bin to see if there are any files you wish to keep. If so, restore those files.
- Empty the Recycle Bin using the methods discussed in Organizing Files and Folders.
- Open the Snipping tool by using one of the methods discussed in the Snips and Screenshots page.
- Take a rectangular or a window snip of the Recycle Bin window.
- Save the snip as BA132_LastName_RecycleBin.png, replacing “LastName” with your own last name. (Example: BA132_Hywater_RecycleBin.png)
- Submit your image in your course online.