At the end of this course, you will submit a capstone assignment that will use everything you have learned and involve creating several documents.
For this portion of the assignment, you will download the files you will use in your final assignment.
- Create a folder on your desktop called Rowan. This is where you will save all of your assignments. To keep your computer better organized, you may want to move previous assignments into this folder.
- Download this Word template. Save the file in the Rowan folder.
- Download this Excel workbook. Save the file in the Rowan folder.
- Download this PowerPoint presentation. Save the file in the Rowan folder.
- Take a screenshot of the three files in the Rowan folder on your desktop. Save the snip as BA132_LastName_Files.png, replacing “LastName” with your own last name. (Example: BA132_Hywater_Files.png)
Did you have an idea for improving this content? We’d love your input.