The Introduction to Business textbook contains sixteen modules—one module per week for a sixteen-week semester. If you need to modify the pace and cover the material more quickly, the following modules work well together:
- Module 3: Global Environment and Module 6: Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Module 4: Financial Markets and Systems and Module 16: Accounting and Finance
- Module 5: Legal Environment and Module 7: Business Ownership
We recommend NOT doubling up the following modules, because they are long and especially challenging. Students will need more time for mastery and completion of assignments.
- Module 2: Economic Environment
- Module 13: Marketing Function
- Module 14: Marketing Mix