Assignment: Creative Thinking Skills
- Evaluate your attitude toward problem-solving in the context of cultivating creative thinking.
- Access Psychology Today’s Creative Problem-Solving Test at the Psychology Today Web site.
- Read the introductory text, which explains how creativity is linked to fundamental qualities of thinking, such as flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Advance to the questions by clicking on the “Take The Test” button. The test has 20 questions and will take roughly 10 minutes.
- After finishing the test, you will receive a Snapshot Report with an introduction, a graph, and a personalized interpretation for one of your test scores.