For this assignment, you will take and save a screenshot of the window that identifies your operating system. Follow the directions, then submit your assignment. If you get stuck on a step, review this module and ask your classmates for help in the discussion forum.
- Open the window that identifies your operating system using any of the methods discussed on the Identifying Your OS page.
- Open the Snipping tool by using one of the methods discussed in the Snips and Screenshots page.
- Take a rectangular or a window snip of the window displaying your operating system.
- Save the snip as BA132_LastName_OperatingSystem.png, replacing “LastName” with your own last name. (Example: BA132_Hywater_OperatingSystem.png)
- Submit your image in your course online.