For this assignment, you will edit a short PowerPoint presentation that contains sales information.
Download the PowerPoint presentation you will use to start your assignment. Follow the directions, then submit your assignment. If you get stuck on a step, review this module and ask your classmates for help in the discussion forum.
Open the presentation. Save it to the Rowan folder on your desktop as BA132_LastName_SalesInformation.pptx, replacing “LastName” with your own last name. (Example: BA132_Hywater_SalesInformation) It is a good idea to save your work periodically.
- Edit the first slide to say “Annual Sales Data” under the Title “Rowan Retail”
- Move the current slide 3 in front of the current slide 2
- Add a text box on slide 3 next to the month with the highest sales data that reads “Highest Month.” Your text box should be to the left of the month.
- Add three slides to the end of the presentation. The layout of these slides does not matter.
- Add a 30-second transition to each slide. You can add any transition effect you wish. Unselect the “On Mouse Click” Advance Slide option.
- Save your work and submit it in your course online.