A full set of PowerPoint decks is provided for download below. All decks are tightly aligned to the modules in this course. Since they are openly licensed, you are welcome to retain, reuse, revise, remix, and redistribute as desired.
These PowerPoint files are accessible. If you do revise them, make sure to follow these guidelines for creating accessible PowerPoints.
You can download all of the PowerPoints as a zip file here: Macroeconomics ppts zip.
They are available to download as individual decks below.
- Module 1: Economic Thinking
- Module 2: Choice in a World of Scarcity
- Module 3: Supply and Demand
- Module 4: Applications of Supply and Demand
- Module 5: Elasticity
- Module 6: Macroeconomic Measures: GDP and Economic Growth
- Module 7: Macroeconomic Measures: Unemployment and Inflation
- Module 8: The Aggregate Demand-Aggregate Supply Model
- Module 9: Keynesian and Neoclassical Economics
- Module 10: Keynesian Economics and the Income-Expenditure Model
- Module 11: Fiscal Policy
- Module 12: Money and Banking
- Module 13: Monetary Policy
- Module 14: Policy Applications
- Module 15: Globalization and Trade
- Module 16: Exchange Rates and International Finance