A full set of PowerPoint decks is provided for download below. All decks are tightly aligned to the modules in this course. Since they are openly licensed, you are welcome to retain, reuse, revise, remix, and redistribute as desired.
These PowerPoint files are accessible. If you do revise them, make sure to follow these guidelines for creating accessible PowerPoints.
You can download all of the PowerPoints as a zip file here: Microeconomics PowerPoints.
The following PowerPoints are available to download as individual decks.
- Module 1: Economic Thinking
- Module 2: Choice in a World of Scarcity
- Module 3: Supply and Demand
- Module 4: Applications of Supply and Demand
- Module 5: Elasticity
- Module 6: Utility
- Module 7: Production and Costs
- Module 8: Perfect Competition
- Module 9: Monopoly
- Module 10: Monopolistically Competition and Oligopoly
- Module 11: Public Goods
- Module 12: Labor Markets
- Module 13: Income Distribution
- Module 14: Globalization and Trade
- Module 15: Exchange Rates and International Finance