How much do the materials for this course cost students?
What is included in this course?
- Course Materials: OER modules aligned with student learning outcomes for topics developed for this course from various OER sources. Adopt and adapt or hide/remove.
- Instructor Resources, including the following. Adopt and adapt to use in modules, ignore or remove:
- Sample Instructor Welcome
- Sample Learning Outcomes/Course Objectives
- Sample Course Schedules
- Sample Weekly Summaries & Assignment Schedules
- Student Self-Check Questions
- Student Study Guides
Where did this course come from?
This template course was developed from generally available open educational resources (OER) in use at multiple institutions, drawing mostly from a primary work curated by the Extended Learning Institute (ELI) at Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA), but also including additional open works from various sources as noted in attributions on each page of materials.