Now that you have completed your essay, take a few minutes to reflect on the experience.
- For this assignment, write thorough and thoughtful responses to the following questions:
- What was most the challenging aspect of creating this essay?
- What did you learn about yourself as a writer?
- What might you do differently the next time you write this type of essay knowing what you know now after writing this essay?
- Write your reflection on each question listed above, using complete sentences. Your final reflection assignment should fit the following guidelines:
- 250-500 words, 12 pt font size, Times New Roman;
- Submitted as either a .doc, .docx, .rtf file.
- Submit your reflections as a single file upload.
|Challenges||Discusses the challenging aspects of writing this essay and an overall reflection about the assignment.||Partially complete response about challenges of the paper.||Incomplete description of lessons learned.||__/6|
|Lessons learned||Includes details about lessons learned from the essay and about what discoveries you made about your personal strengths and weaknesses as a writer.||Partially complete response about lessons learned from the paper.||Missing or incomplete explanation of lessons learned||__/6|
|Changes for future||Explains how the lessons learned from this essay will affect the way you approach future writing assignments.||Partially complete response about how writing this essay will affect similar essay projects in the future||Missing or incomplete explanation of changes for the future.||__/6|
|Writing and Organization||Paper is at least 250-500 words; is easy to read and has no or few grammatical errors.||Paper is too long or too short, or contains significant grammatical errors.||Paper is difficult to read.||__/2|