Classify and identify igneous features.
This section will introduce you to common volcanic features including types of deposits and lava associated with different volcano types.
What You’ll Learn to Do
- Recognize pyroclastic deposit
- Differentiate between a dike and a sill
- Recognize different volcanic landforms
- Describe the development of continental and oceanic crusts.
The learning activities for this section include the following:
- Reading: Pyroclastic Deposits
- Reading: Dikes and Sills
- Reading: Volcanic Landforms
- Self Check: Igneous Features
Did you have an idea for improving this content? We’d love your input.