The content, assignments, and assessments for Lifetime Fitness and Wellness are aligned to the following learning outcomes:
- demonstrate an understanding of the physiological benefits of movement, physical activity and wellness;
- define principles involved in increasing and maintaining physical fitness;
- evaluate and apply fitness and wellness concepts to individual lifestyle;
- participate in movement and wellness activities;
- design, implement, and evaluate personal wellness and fitness programs.