A million, trillion thanks to the following folks:
- Allison Brown, whose expertise in digital publishing, deft project management skills, and cool, calm influence have kept the project on track and moving in the right direction for 2+ years.
- SUNY Geneseo student publishing assistants, Nicole Callahan and Jack Terwilliger, who helped to make the chapters even more beautiful.
- The Rebus Foundation, especially Zoe Wake Hyde and Apurva Ashok, for including us in their work that focused on developing resources for the creation of OER textbooks.
- SUNY OER Services for providing financial support for this project with funds from New York State’s 2018-2019 budget allocation for Open Educational Resources.
- SUNY Empire State College, and especially Provost Meg Benke, for unflagging support and a 6 month sabbatical for Deborah Amory in the spring of 2019.
- Kate Scacchetti, who ably organized the June 2019 workshop in Saratoga for authors, and has provided organizational support throughout.
- John Hughes and MaryCaroline Powers, whose expertise in video production and editing helped us create video interviews with authors.
- Everyone who responded to calls for participation and pleas for help in producing the content of this textbook. Indeed, as Rita Mae Brown once wrote, “an army of lovers shall not fail.”