Communicating in Business Settings
Free and Openly Licensed Information About Models of Communication
This book is a practical discussion of six actionable steps that students can take to land a job regardless of the market. This book is about the proactive things that students can do to get themselves a job.
- Employ audience analysis to adapt communication to supervisors, colleagues, employees, and clients.
- Explain the role of intercultural communication competence in intercultural business communication contexts.
- Identify strategies for handling question-and-answer periods.
- Identify strategies for effectively planning and delivering common business presentations, including briefings, reports, training, and meetings
College Success–Interviewing for Success
- Learn the types of interviews.
- Know how to prepare for an interview.
- Be successful in an interview.
Openly Licensed Material
The following are sources that are free to use for educational purposes but are not openly licensed.