- List specific skills that will be necessary for your career path
- Select one of the Self-Assessment activities listed below that relates to your desired profession.
- Read each statement in Section 1.
- Place a checkmark in the column that best describes how well you can complete that task. Think about your work and life experiences as you consider each task.
- Review your responses for each task. If you have checked five or more in the “Somewhat” and/or “No” columns, you may want to consider upgrading your oral communication skills.
- Complete Section 2 to identify your training needs.
- Oral Communication Self-Assessment
- Computer Use Self-Assessment
- Writing Self-Assessment
- Reading Self-Assessment
- Document Use Self-Assessment
- Numeracy Self-Assessment
- Continuous Learning Self-Assessment
- Working with Others Self-Assessment
- Thinking Self-Assessment
Did you have an idea for improving this content? We’d love your input.