What you’ll learn to do: give some examples of corporate strategies
It can be challenging to get a handle on an abstract concept like “corporate strategy” unless you can see what it means in the context of a real business. The goal of this section is to deepen your understanding of corporate strategies—particularly the ones described by the strategic growth matrix—by doing just that.
The learning activities for this section include the following:
- Reading: Market Penetration Example
- Reading: Market Development Example
- Reading: Product Development Example
- Reading: Diversification Example
- Self Check: Examples of Corporate Strategies