In this section, we will be exploring applications of linear equations with a special focus on solving formulas to find a missing variable.
In particular, you will learn how to:
- Use the distance, rate, and time formula
- Apply the steps for solving word problems to interest rate problems
- Evaluate a formula using substitution
- Solve temperature conversion problems
- Apply the steps for solving word problems to geometry problems
- Solve area, volume, and perimeter problems
- Solve a formula for a specific variable
Did you have an idea for improving this content? We’d love your input.