This discussion can be found in Google Docs: Macroeconomics Discussion: Is Economics a Science?
To make your own copy to edit:
- If you want a Google Doc: in the file menu of the open document, click “Make a copy.” This will give you your own Google Doc to work from.
- If you want a PDF or Word file: in the file menu of the open document, click “Download” and select the file type you would like to have (note: depending on the file type you select, the formatting could get jumbled).
- Instructions for faculty to paste the content into their LMS are located in the course resource pages.
Respond to the following prompts in a post with a minimum of 200 words, then comment on at least TWO other posts.
- First, introduce yourself to your classmates. Where are you from? What are things you enjoy? What are your academic goals, and why are you taking this class? What are you most excited to learn about in economics?
- Is economics a science? Why, or why not? As part of your response and explanation, include the definitions of “science” and “economics” as you understand them.